Candy Cane Christmas Workshop Planner – Nov 2010
This month’s workshop planner features the Comtempo Christmas stamp set. If you are looking for value and substance in a Christmas set, then this is the set for you! With a low price point, and a combination of images and greetings available in the stamp set, you will find this to be perfect for creating cards for everyone on your list, and all while never breaking the bank.
Not sure how to run a workshop, needing a boost or just running out of time? With this planner, we take all the tears and fears out of workshop’s for you. We offer tried, tested and true tips and suggestions for setting up and running your workshop, as well as projects designed to increase your sales. Whatever your needs are, we have tried to meet them. So sit back with a cup of tea, relax and let us do the work for you.
Products Used in Simple Verison:
- Stamps: Contempo Christmas
- Ink: Garden Green Classic ink, Garden Green Stampin’ Write marker, Baja Breeze Classic ink, Early Espresso Stampin’ Write marker
- Paper: Whisper White CS, Baja Breeze CS, Wild Wasabi CS; Candy Cane Christmas DP
- Accessories: bone folder, paper snips, Stamp-a-ma-jig, SNAIL adhesive, Stampin’ Dimensionals, stamping sponges, blender pen, Early Espresso ?” taffeta ribbon, 2-way glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Color Catcher, Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz, clear translucent envelopes; Optional: Silver Glass glitter, Crystal Effects, mini glue dots.
The alternate projects use the Winter Post stamp set.
Workshop Planner Features:
- Video Tutorials for all of those techniques or tools which are easier to show than explain. It’s like being with us in our studio as we show you how to better execute the planner for the month. Great for the new demonstrator, or the one who just needs a refresher.
- Three custom designed projects- two cards and one 6″ x 6″ scrapbook page
- Projects offered with simple and stepped up version
- Stepped up Scrapbook page feature. We take your 6″ x 6″ page and show you how to turn it into a 8 1/2″ x 11″ and also into a 12″ x 12″. This way you can show your customers or use it as a Scrapbook class idea.
- Alternate project designs using a different stamp set, DP and color scheme
- Tips on preparing for, setting up and running your workshop
- Step by step photo tutorial for ensuring a clear understanding of all steps associated with projects
- Cost analysis of projects
- Customer Handout
- Customer Shopping Checklist offered in both PDF format as well as MS word format so you can make changes to suit your needs
- Demonstrator packing checklist offered in both PDF format as well as MS word format so that you can make changes to suit your needs
- American and Canadian Versions for all Qualifying documents
- Advertising photo
Regular Price: $24.95
*Please be sure to check your email after you check out, because you will receive an email with the link to a web page from which you can download all your documents and access the videos.
* International orders accepted. Paypal or your credit card company will do the currency conversion for you.